RRB JE Syllabus 2021 PDF for the Junior Engineer Notification going to be released shortly for vacancies is available here. Applicants preparing for the Junior Engineer Jobs in various Railway Zones in India can Download the Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus Pdf 2021 here. Interested Candidates can also check the RRB JE Exam Pattern 2021 along with Syllabus on this page.
RRB JE Syllabus 2021
Railway Recruitment Board of India is a Government Organization set up by the Ministry of Railways. The RRB is responsible for the appointment of new employees to work in Indian Railways. It manages a total of 21 railway zones situated in different parts of India. For any Vacancies in these railway zones, RRB releases recruitment notifications and conducts Common Written Exams to select eligible candidates. As Railway is a one of the popular job providing sector in India, there is a number of unemployees applies to these Railway Jobs. The Railway Recruitment Board also has its own syllabus for each post. It asks questions from the related subjects only. So it is better to check RRB Syllabus before going to attending any railway exam.
As the RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2021 is going to be releasing soon for vacancies, all of you may be searching for the RRB JE Syllabus. Now, there is no need to search several websites to check the Railway Recruitment Board Jr Engineer Syllabus 2021. Here we are providing the RRB JE New Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. We hope this will help you in Preparation for the RRB Junior Engineer Exam.
RRB JE Syllabus 2021
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board.|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer.|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India.|
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021
RRB JE Syllabus 2021 plays a very important role in the Junior Engineer Exam 2021. It helps you to know the topics that are going to be covered in the Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Examination. The Exam conducted Engineer jobs contains questions from their related subjects such as Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Computers, etc. Depends on the specialization the questions will be asked in the RRB JE Exam. By knowing the topics that are going to be covered in the exam you can plan your preparation accordingly. So after applying for RRB JE Jobs check the complete respective Railway Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2021 and start your preparation.
Railway JE First Stage CBT
First Stage CBT Exam Pattern
|Serial Number||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|2.||General Awareness & Reasoning||25||25|
Railway Jr Engineer Exam Pattern 2021
Along with the JE Syllabus knowing the Exam Pattern will help you to manage your time in the Exam. It helps you to know how many sections available in the exam, no. of questions for each section, and the duration of the exam. So if you know the section that carries maximum marks in the Exam you can allocate more time to prepare for that section. So check the Complete RRB JE Syllabus 2021 along with the Exam Pattern before going to attend the Exam.
Second Stage CBT Exam Pattern
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Reasoning and General Intelligence||60||60||2 hrs|
- The RRB JE Exam is an Objective Type Multiple Choice Test.
- The RRB JE Exam consists of 150 Questions.
- Each Question Carries one Mark and the Total exam is conducted for 150 Marks.
- The Total duration of the exam is 2 hours.
Download RRB JE Syllabus 2021 Pdf @ indianrailways.gov.in
By knowing the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021, you can know the topics from which the questions asked in the exam are asked. If you know the important subjects which are going to appear in the exam then you can plan according to your preparation. So for the convenience of the candidates here we are providing a complete RRB JE syllabus 2021.
RRB JE Syllabus for General Ability 2021
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Number Series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding
- Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calendar.
- Similarities and differences, analogy, space view/orientation.
- Decision making, visual memory, perception tests, blood relations, arithmetic reasoning, and rhetorical classification.
- Arithmetic Number Series, Non-Verbal Series, Coding and Decoding. Statement conclusion.
- Algebra, Interests, Ratio & proportion, percentage
- Time and distance/work, profit & loss
- Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Age problems, Data Interpretation.
- Question will be asked from Railway
- Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Indian – History, Polity, Geography, Economy Current affairs, sports etc.
RRB JE Technical Syllabus 2021
RRB JE Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Questions will be based on topics of Electrical Machines
- Basics of circuit & Power Electronics.
- They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines
- Power and Control Systems etc.
RRB JE Civil Engineering Syllabus 2021
- Questions will be based on General Civil Engineering.
- Topics include Construction/ Structure Engineering and drawing
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Hydraulics
- Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements, Highway Planning
- Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system
- Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves
- Environmental Engineering, measurements of distance and directions.
RRB JE Syllabus for Junior Engineer (IT) 2021
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language; Information systems
- DBMS; System programming
- Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication
- Web technology & programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
RRB JE Mechanical Engineering Syllabus 2021
- Questions from Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines, Kinematics of Machine
- Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Power Engineering, Steam Tables
- Thermodynamics cycles, I.C. Engines cycles
- Casting, Machining, and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection subjects topics will be asked.
RRB JE Syllabus Electronics Engineering 2021
- Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems
- Wireless Communication
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current
- Drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog, and Digital Circuits, & Communication
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems, Control System.
RRB Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering Syllabus 2021
- Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
Junior Engineer (Printing Press)
- Printing techniques and materials, Offset Printing
- Color science, Newspaper printing
- Paper & Ink technology
- Digital technology & Imaging; Control Application in Printing
- Basic concepts of Computers, Printing surface preparation.
RRB JE Syllabus Computers Engineering
- Computer fundamentals, MS Office, languages
- Information systems, DBMS
- Operating systems, Software Engineering
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms
- Network communication, System programming
- Web technology & programming.
Environment & Pollution Control
- Questions will be asked from topics of Environment
- Pollution, Sources, Control Methods, etc.
Engineering Drawing / Graphics
- Questions will be asked from the basics of Drawing.
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
If you have any questions about RRB JE Syllabus 2021., you can ask us in the comment box below. Please share this article with your friend. thanks for visiting examsyllabus.co.in