NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus 2021 PDF Available. Get the Latest NABARD Exam Syllabus now. Download New NABARD 2021 Syllabus Pdf by using the below links. Obtain the nabard grade a exam pattern on this page. Plan your exam preparation by using the NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Scroll down this page to get National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Syllabus Download Links.
Table of Contents
www.nabard.org NABARD Syllabus 2021 PDF
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Exam Syllabus 2021 is displayed here. Applicants who are searching for NABARD Manager Syllabus have stepped onto the right page now. Here, we have provided the complete Syllabus of NABARD Manager Jobs. Therefore, candidates who are in need of NABARD Group B Syllabus can obtain it now. For your convenience, we have provided the NABARD 2021 Syllabus in Pdf format. We have mentioned the direct link for NABARD Syllabus Pdf Download. So, interested candidates can download the NABARD 2021 Syllabus Pdf by using the below link.
NABARD Grade A Syllabus 2021 PDF
|Name of the Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of the Post||Manager & Assistant Manager.|
|Job Location||All Over India|
For your sake, we have also provided the NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Pattern on this examsyllabus.co.in the web page. Candidates, it is better to check the NABARD Grade A Exam Pattern 2021 once. Why because by referring NABARD 2021 Question Paper Pattern, candidates can know the number of sections, each section marks, duration, etc. Through this candidates can plan their time at the particular section to complete the exam within time. Therefore, willing candidates can check the Exam Pattern of NABARD Recruitment 2021 on this page.
NABARD Selection Process
NABARD Grade A Prelims Exam Pattern 2021 – www.nabard.org
|Part I||Exam Duration|
|S. No||Name of Subject||Maximum Marks||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|04.||Test of Reasoning||40|
|06.||Economic & Social Issues||25|
|07.||Agriculture & Rural Development||25|
NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Pattern 2021
|S. No||Paper||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|01.||Paper I||100||1 hr 30 min.|
|02.||Paper II||100||1 hr 30 min.|
|03.||Paper III (Only for Mangers)||100||1 hr 30 min.|
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Syllabus 2021 (NABARD Syllabus PDF)
NABARD Recruitment Notification has released on 16th June 2021. Candidates who are preparing for bank jobs can apply online for NABARD Grade A & B Jobs before the last date. Applicants can check the application and exam dates in the above table. Candidates who are interested in applying for NABARD Vacancies must check the eligibility details first. Eligible candidates can apply for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment before the closing date.
Here, we have provided the NABARD Grade A Syllabus 2021 PDF. Candidates must be remembered that you will be shortlisted for the job based on their written test marks and interviews only. So, applicants must start their preparation from now onwards to beat the marks above the cut-off. For that, candidates need to know the Syllabus of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Manager Jobs. For your sake, we have provided the NABARD Grade A Syllabus 2021 Pdf on this page. So, candidates must download and check the important topics included in the NABARD Grade A Syllabus 2021.
- IOCL Jr Engineer Assistant Syllabus 2021
- LIC AAO Syllabus 2021 pdf download
- IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus
- BSNL JE/TTA Syllabus 2021
NABARD 2021 Syllabus – NABARD Manager Syllabus Pdf Download
Here, we have provided the complete NABARD Grade A Exam 2021 Syllabus Topics and Sub Topics here. Therefore, applicants can check the NABARD Syllabus Topics and prepare well.
NABARD Grade A Syllabus 2021 Pdf for Quantitative
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Number System.
- Problems on Ages.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- HCF & LCM.
- Time and Work.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time and Distance.
- Data Interpretation etc.
NABARD Grade A Syllabus 2021 for Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Alphabet Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Mirror Images.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Embedded Figures etc.
nabard syllabus 2021 pdf for English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Antonyms etc.
nabard grade a 2021 syllabus pdf for General Awareness
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News etc.
Section I: NABARD Economics Syllabus
- Money and Banking.
- Economics of Development and Planning.
- International Economics.
- Macro Economics.
- Micro Economics.
Section II: National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development Syllabus – Agriculture Economics
- Basic principles of Farm Management.
- Role of Agriculture in Economic Development.
- Factor Market – Land Market, Labour Market, including wages, and Capital Market.
- Agricultural Marketing, Agricultural Prices, and Terms of Trade.
- Rural Credit Structure – Formal and Informal, Capital Formation in Agriculture.
- Development Programmes including Poverty Alleviation and Rural Employment.
- Agricultural Policy and Planning.
Section III – NABARD 2021 Syllabus Elementry Statistics for Economics
- Measures of central tendency and dispersion- correlation, regression, Time-series analysis, and index number
- Theory of Probability, Sampling theory, Sampling Design, and its application.
- Statistical Inference and Estimation, Statistical Tools and their Application in Economic Analysis and Input-Output Analysis.
NABARD Manager Grade A Mains Syllabus 2021
NABARD English Syllabus 2021
- Phrase writing.
- Comprehension and Business/Office Correspondence.
- Section I –Economics & Social Issues Syllabus:
- Section II – Agriculture
- Soil and Water Conservation.
- Water Resource.
- Farm and Agri Engineering.
- Plantation & Horticulture.
- Animal Husbandry.
- Agricultural extensions.
- Ecology and Climate Change.
- Rural Development
- The concept of Rural Area.
- Rural population in India.
- Panchayati Raj Institutions.
- Rural Credit System.
- Development Economics.
- Human Resource Development.
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
If you have any questions about NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus 2021., you can ask us in the comment box below. Please share this article with your friend. thanks for visiting examsyllabus.co.in