The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a call for applications for the positions of stenographer grade C and grade D. Candidates can apply for the positions through the SSC’s official website, ssc.nic.in.
The registration period has already begun and will conclude on September 5, 2022. The exam will be conducted entirely online. The exam will take place in November 2022.
Let’s have a look at a few important details like SSC Stenographer Admit Card and syllabus in depth.
Table of Contents
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022
How to Download SSC Stenographer Admit Card?
The SSC Stenographer Admit Card is an important document that reveals the candidates’ allotted roll number or registration ID as well as their candidacy for the test. The candidate’s SSC Stenographer Hall Ticket allows them to enter the examination hall.
The SSC announces the availability of the SSC Stenographer Admit Card on their website, and candidates must get the SSC Stenographer hall ticket from the SSC official website. On that note, step-by-step guidance on how to download the admit card online is given below.
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (www.ssc.nic.in).
- Click on the ‘Admit Card’ page and choose the region you selected when you filled out the registration form.
- Log in to the registered account using the candidate’s date of birth and registration number/name or password.
- The SSC Stenographer Admit Card will be displayed in PDF format.
- Check the information on the SSC Stenographer hall ticket, such as name, examination centre, registration number, and so on.
- Download the SSC Stenographer admit card and print it for future reference.
Discrepancy in SSC Stenographer Admit Card
Unlike in certain competitive exams, where the correction mechanism is available during form completion and submission and then closes, the same is not true for SSC Stenographer Admit Card.
- When the admit card link appears, you can confirm that all of the information is correct.
- If there is an error, it must be emailed to the Staff Selection Commission’s official email address, along with a valid document, for correction.
- There is no online method to change the SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022.
- Candidates should carefully fill out the application data because the SSC Stenographer Application Form contains all of the information required for admit cards.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus
The Staff Selection Commission publishes the SSC Stenographer syllabus on its official website along with the official notification of the examination.
A solid understanding of the SSC Stenographer syllabus is required because it advises candidates about the important topics to be covered in each subject. With thorough syllabus knowledge, candidates may also better plan and strategize their preparation.
The SSC Stenographer syllabus includes General Intelligence & Reasoning, English Language & Comprehension, and General Knowledge.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
The General Intelligence & Reasoning section evaluates a candidate’s ability to deal with abstract concepts, symbols, arithmetic computation, and other analytical processes. The objective questions require both verbal and nonverbal responses. This section covers the following topics:
- Similarities and Dissimilarities
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Space Visualization
- Non-Verbal Series
- Alphanumeric Series
- Decision Making
- Blood Relations
- Figure Classification
- Statement Conclusion and Assumptions
The General Awareness sections test candidates’ knowledge of current affairs and worldwide events. The following are the topics on which candidates should focus for the SSC Stenographer general awareness section.
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Global and Indian Economics Scenario
- Art and Culture
- Countries, Currencies, and Capitals
- Awards and Honours
- Books and Authors
- Government Schemes and Policies
- Current Affairs of International and National Importance
- Important Dates and Events
- Science and Technology
- Neighbouring countries of India
The English Language section evaluates candidates’ command of the English language, including correct language usage, writing abilities, fundamental grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, and vocabulary. The SSC Stenographer English Language syllabus covers the following topics.
- Grammar and sentence structure in basic English
- Passive and Active Voice
- Parts of Speech (Direct and Indirect) Articles/Spellings
- Fill in the Blanks Cloze Test
- Correction of Sentences
- Idioms and Phrases
- Detecting Errors
- Phrase Substitution
- Comprehension passage
- Para jumble
- Synonyms and Antonyms