Narsee Monjee Aptitude Test has dispatched updated NMAT Syllabus 2021 PDF for all sections. Contenders, who want to take admission in management courses from NMIMS University can start preparation hardly according to the mention exam preparation material. Be In touch with us on our web portal to get the latest updates about the upcoming exam.
NMAT Exam Syllabus 2021 | NMAT Exam Pattern – @www.nmat.org
Are you searching for NMAT syllabus 2021 on more websites? Have you not received the latest NMAT syllabus attendant yet? Now, you have stepped to the right page where you can get NMAT 2021 syllabus for the exam. Here, we have provided the complete NMAT syllabus 2021. Therefore, candidates can get every topic covered in NMAT syllabus from this page. We have also mentioned NMAT syllabus 2021 in PAT format. For your translations, we have mentioned the direct link to PGDM syllabus download. Therefore, interested candidates can check and then download NMAT Syllabus 2021 Pdf from this examsyllabus.co.in page.
Admissions in MBA are also based on the performance of candidates in the NMAT Exam. It is an entrance examination that is conducted every year by the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Mumbai. NMAT 2021 examination is a national-level management entrance examination.
NMAT Syllabus 2021 Details
|Name of Recruiting Board||Graduate Management Admission Council.|
The main purpose of conducting this exam is to grant Admission to aspiring applicants in programs like Full Time MBA, MBA (Banking), MBA (Capital Market), MBA (HR), & MBA (Pharmaceutical Management) at Mumbai campus and 2-year full-time PGDM at Bengaluru and Hyderabad campuses.
NMAT Latest Exam Pattern 2021
NMAT is a computer-based test where each candidate gets a randomly generated exam from a pool of questions. NMAT is an objective type multiple-choice test, so there will be no descriptive type questions. Also, no negative markings will be there. Time duration is 2 hours that is 120 minutes, these are described below:
|Section||No. of Items (questions)||Allotted Time|
|Language Skills||32||22 min|
|Quantitative Skills||48||60 min|
|Logical Reasoning||40||38 min|
Eligibility Criteria for NMAT
Following are the few points that must be included in a candidate so that he can be said eligible for the NMAT Exam:
- Have passed graduation with a Recognized University.
- Must have at least 50% marks in the Graduation.
- Only those candidates can apply who are having a regular degree of graduation, which means candidates who are having a degree in distance education are not eligible for it.
- Applicants for full-time programs with two or more years of post-qualification experience will be preferred.
- The applicant has to provide the semester-wise mark sheets of all the years, as only consolidated mark sheets are not acceptable.
- An applicant with results declared in the form of SGPA/CGPA must produce the equivalent percentage in writing from the University or a provisional mark sheet from the University.
NMAT Latest Syllabus 2021 for NMAT
Quantitative Skills, Data Interpretation & DS
- Algebra (Linear/Quadratic Equation)
- Line graph
- Bar graph
- Pie chart
- 2D and 3 D Geometry, and Statistic
- Modern Math
- Number Systems
- Profit and Loss
- Mixture & Solution/Alligations
- Simple/Compound interest
- Permutations and Combinations
- Coordinate Geometry
NMAT Exam Syllabus 2021 for Logical Reasoning
- Coding & Decoding
- Strong Arguments and Weak Arguments
- Multi-dimensional arrangements
- Family tree
- Numeric grid
- Critical Reasoning
- Statement Conclusions
- Course of Action
- Blood Relations
NMAT Language Skills Syllabus 2021
- Reading Comprehension
- Language usage and their rules
- Syntax, and correct grammar
- Fill in the blanks
- Para Jumble
Candidates we hope that Hope you get sufficient information regarding NMAT Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern from this page.
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
If you have any questions about NMAT Syllabus 2021., you can ask us in the comment box below. Please share this article with your friend. thanks for visiting examsyllabus.co.in