Full Form of CAT is Common Admission Test. This test is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management as a per-requisite for admission to various management programs of IIMs and also for other non-IIM institutions. It is a computer-based test used which tests the following :-
- Verbal ability and reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative skills
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical and Logical reasoning.
The minimum qualification for appearing in CAT is graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks. It is held once a year usually in the month of November. The score obtained in it is valid for one year. The age limit for the exam is nil.
Other popular full forms of CAT
- CAT: Conditional Access Table
- CAT: Communication Authority of Thailand
- CAT: Council for Access Technologies
- CAT: Computer Aided Testing
- CAT: Computer Aided Translation
Frequently asked questions answered above:
- What is full form of CAT?
- When CAT exam is held?
- Who is eligible for CAT exam?
- What is age limit for CAT exam?
If you have any questions about full form of CAT., you can ask us in the comment box below. Please share this article with your friend. thanks for visiting examsyllabus.co.in