IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2021: IBPS aspirants are you looking for IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021 here is the right place we are covering detailed clerk syllabus and we are also covering IBPS PO syllabus, SBI PO syllabus, SBI clerk Syllabus. you can check IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern also so you just read the full article then you will understand the complete IBPS exam syllabus.
ibps.in IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021 – Clerk Syllabus Pdf
IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF Download: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Exam is a crucial step for many job seekers. To get selected for the Bank Clerk Job is not a simple matter. Particularly, for the IBPS Clerk Notification, there is a huge competition. So, it is too difficult to get qualified in the IBPS Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam. But candidates who are going to attend for IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2021, do not worry about your exam preparation. Because here we have provided the Latest IBPS 2021 Clerk Syllabus. Knowing the IBPS Clerk Syllabus is the first step that candidates have to taken to kick their preparation. So, go below to know about Subject Wise IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021.
Brief Details of IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2021
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).|
|Name of the Post||IBPS Clerk|
|Exam Name||IBPS Clerk 2021|
|Selection Process||Prelims & Mains|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct the CWE Clerk–VI Exam in a short period of time. Department has done imperative Change in the Mains Exam Pattern for the Clerical Cadre Posts. we advised all applied candidates to check the IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2021 2021 carefully and prepare themselves according to the given instruction.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
The Clerk Syllabus Consist of three Sections English Language 30 questions each question carries 1 mark so English language weightage is 30 Marks, Numerical Ability 35 questions carries 1 mark so total 35 marks. reasoning ability35 questions carry 1 mark so total from reasoning part 35 marks. entier exam 100 questions 100 marks .total time is 60 mints.
|S.No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- IBPS Probationary Clerk Exam is a computer-based objective type test.
- There will be a total of 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total Exam has three papers such are Quantitative Aptitude Paper, Reasoning Ability Paper, English Language Paper.
- 35 each question from Aptitude and Reasoning Paper.
- 30 Questions from English Paper.
- That is, the total exam is 100 Questions.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Therefore, IBPS Prelims Exam is for 100 Marks.
- Both sectional and overall cutoff will be considered.
- Negative Marking is applicable for wrong answers.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2021
After successfully clear the IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2021 you have to write IBPS clerk Mains exams so Mains exam pattern consists of three sections, English language 40 questions 40 marks, Quantitative Aptitude 50 questions 50 marks and the last section is Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude 50 questions 60 marks, General/ Financial Awareness 50 questions 60 marks. total 190 questions with 200 mark
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Mains Exam is for 190 Questions.
- Papers included in the IBPS PO Mains Exam are mentioned in the above table.
- There is a particular time duration for each paper.
- Candidates can check the no. of questions from each paper and their duration in the above table.
- The total exam duration is for 160 Minutes.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021 – Subject Wise IBPS Syllabus Topics and Sub Topics
Candidates who are preparing for Bank Jobs have a look at this section to obtain IBPS Clerk 2021 Syllabus. Here, we have updated the IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021. For the applicant’s sake, we have mentioned complete IBPS 2021 Syllabus Topics and their sub-topics. So, candidates note down the following Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Syllabus 2021 Topics and prepare well.
Syllabus of General Awareness:
- Important Awards & Honors
- Science And Technology
- Banking Knowledge
- Important Awards & Honors
- Current National And International Events
- Prominent Personalities
- Computer Knowledge
Syllabus of English Language:
- Sentence Completion
- General Grammar
- Comprehension of a Passage
Syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude:
- Relationship Between Numbers
- Whole Numbers
- Ratio & Proportion
- HCF & LCM
- Profit & Loss
- Decimals And Fractions
- Time And Work
- Simple Interest
- Approximate Values
- Time And Distance
- Compound Interest
- Permutations & Combination’s
- Data Sufficiency
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion
Syllabus of Reasoning Ability:
- Decision making
- Arithmetical computation
- Verbal and figure classification
- Analytical functions
- Space visualization
- Verbal and non-verbal
- Arithmetical number series
- Relationship concepts
- Visual memory
- Arithmetical reasoning
Syllabus of Computer Knowledge:
- Introduction of Computer and History
- Operating and DOS
- Advanced Technology Regarding Computer
- Computer Device
- Security Aspects for PC
- MS Excel, MS Word
- Internet Programming Language
- PC and System Software
- Various Uses of Computer
- Computer of Future
- Computer Network
- E world
Applicants need to read the complete syllabus to prepare well for the exam so that they can qualify for the exam. Applicants are advised to prepare good and give them equal time to all the sections separately
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
If you have any questions about IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2021, you can ask us in the comment box below. Please share this article with your friend. thanks for visiting examsyllabus.co.in